Saturday 20 June 2015

VINTAGE

                                                                    


                                                              VINTAGE
We say Vintage and think old. When we say a  ‘vintage person’ its probably not received so well, but when talking of a ‘vintage wine’ you may think of it as respected, cured and delicately sipped in the small of our mouth.

 Vintage is defined historically, it has  meaning. When you say something is vintage it gives the subject a ‘story’. An example is - ‘Could you please hand me my old coat’, OR ‘could you please hand me my vintage coat’, I wouldn't ask any questions about someone's old coat, but a ‘vintage coat’ I might be intrigued to know more.


‘Vintage is not the old, it is the procured’

 Natalie Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment